Hotwire Hotel: 11/29-11/30, - Mag. Mile/Streeterville

Randall310
By Randall310,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Nobody can say if rates will come down... or go up further, between now and your stay. For a further discussion see the related "bid early or close to check-in" thread in our PRICELINE FAQ.

Let us know if/when you'd like to bidn and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not sure what is going on this year, but in previous years - for whatever reason - there has tended to be a significant convention on the weekend after Thanksgiving. However, the lead-up to Thanksgiving is often one of the most inexpensive weeks of the Winter (and can be seen when looking up for 11/23-27, which has a 4* for $79.)

• 3 weeks later...

4* (NMA-WT-GC) 11/29-11/30 $199

Me again - I've been watching HOTWIRE for weeks and this is the first price dip I've seen for these dates! I'm wondering if you can help with ID'ing the property, and do you think I should grab it or will others come down? There is a big convention in Chicago for these dates. Amenities: Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business Center, Internet.

Thanks guys!

Best guess for this property is the Sutton Place (with a secondary guess of the Rafaello).

Is this in addition to or does it replace your previous Hotwire Chicago thread for the previous nite?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]