Priceline Hotel: 4* San Francisco (USW-Nob Hill) Parc 55

spiky30
By spiky30,
in

Hi! I'm searching for a hotel in San Francisco in November. It will be 3 night stop over for us before heading to Hawaii.

As it's our 1st time there I would appreciate some recommendation in which area we should stay to have a good starting point for the 3 day sightseeing.

I don't know the exact date yet, but it'll be around 7th-10th November. The hotel I'm looking for should be 4* and above. I've seen that the Parc55 was won for that time.

Would that be a good choice?

I would be happy for every advice,

kind regards spiky

Good afternoon. :)

What would be your budget per night for hotel?

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links.

Hi,

the budget is round about 100$/night, if it's a really nice hotel, it can be more.

What kinds of sightseeing do you plan on doing?

If it's Ghirardelli's and Alcatraz, that's one thing. If it's heading north to Muir Woods, that's another.

As I've never been to San Francisco, I'd like to go to some ' Must see's '. The programm shouldn't be too packed for 2 full days. If possible, everything should be reachable without a rental car, maybe an organised bus tour, like the Hop on Hop off bus in NYC?

kind regards spiky

At the moment rates for Nov 7-10 are reasonable and you chould be able to get a 3.5* hotel within your budget and possibly a 4* within your budget or slighty over.

I suspect most of the 'Downtown" zones should work well for your needs and possibly the Fisherman's Wharf area. I've linked above to some of the San Francisco Hop On Hop Off tours in the city. You can look at the route of each and compare them to the PRICELINE zones/maps to see which zones might be most convenient for you for those tours.

This should give you a good first step, but let us know once you confirm your dates and we'll take it from there.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you got a great deal and are happy with the results... should hopefully work quite well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your trip!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Congrats, Spiky! What a great deal.

I highly recommend Ghirardelli's and Alcatraz. :)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you got a great deal and are happy with the results... should hopefully work quite well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy this leg of your trip!

Thank you both for your support. I was just successful to get a hotel for the stop-over in LA on our way back to Germany. (see different Priceline win thread)

now, I'll look for Maui and Big Island accomodation :-)

kind regards from Germany

spiky

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]