Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Dallas (NW) Weslley Inn & Suites Las Colinas

Vivi
By Vivi,
in

I just bid on Priceline for the Dallas Northwest area trying for a 3* hotel and was unsuccessful with bids all the way to $40. So I lowered the *level to 2 1/2* and bid $27 dollars. My bid was accepted and I got the Weslley Inn & Suites Las Colinas --one of those extended stay/all suite hotels for a friday and saturday nights stay.

The hotel was not bad at all: clean, quiet, full kitchen, big tv, sofa bed, king bed and continental breakfast which included freshly made from scratch waffles.

My totals were as follows:

$27.00 per night

2 nights

$54.00 total

$5.95 processing fee

$5.98 taxes

$65.93 total charges

I hope this helps anyone traveling to Dallas since there are so few posts for Texas.

thanks,

Vivi

I hope this helps anyone traveling to Dallas since there are so few posts for Texas.

It seems like the popular cities are filling in quite nicely (we've only been 'live' for 3 months!) , but the less frequent areas will take a little time. With posts such as yours, we'll be there soon!!

Thanks again for sharing, contributing, and getting us one step closer to filling out the hotel lists!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]