Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Chicago (Magnificent Mile-Streeterville) Embassy Suites Lakefront

Jenga
By Jenga,
in

3.5 * Mag Mile - Streeterville

Embassy Suites Downtown Lakefront

10/2 - 10/4/09

$108/night

Suite, Complimentary Breakfast, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Biz Center, High-Speed Internet

I booked this using Better Bidding's HOTWIRE link, of course :)

I actually assumed this would be the other Embassy Suites property, which Expedia had at $219/night. They list the ES Lakefront at $249/night, so getting it for $108 on Hotwire looks like quite a deal!

The gets a "4" rating at Trip Advisor, although the comments are decidedly mixed. Still, it's a very good rate for a weekend when the rack rates where quite a bit higher. And I've never stayed at an Embassy Suites, so I'll be interested to check them out.

Thank you, as always, to Better Bidding!!

Congratulations on your success!

Definitely a sweet deal for this suite property. Additionally, as I've mentioned to others staying here, the Fox and Obel Market and Cafe (fox-obel.com) is a nice choice for breakfast/lunch/light dinner and it's fun to browse around the gourmet market. Fox and Obel is a block and a half East on Illinois and McClurg. Additionally, there's a very nice regular grocery (Dominicks) across the street for cheap snacks.

Using the site's HOTWIRE link is greatly appreciated.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]