Hotwire Hotel: 3* Toronto (East) Courtyard Toronto

Kaynaydian
By Kaynaydian,
in

I recently booked a stay through Hotwire for a 3* Toronto East priced at $92/night with the following amenities listed

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

We stayed here on Saturday Sept. 19, 2009.

The hotel was easy to find on Yonge St although traffic in the city can be unpredictable. We opted to use the valet parking for $30/day with unlimited in and out privileges rather than searching for nearby parking.

No complaints whatsoever about the hotel itself. The staff were friendly and attentive. The hotel was in good repair and the common areas and rooms were clean and bright. This would be an ideal location for business travellers or couples as the hotel was quiet and with many amenities. The pool on the lower level is small (basically a lap pool, I'd say) with a nearby jacuzzi. While we did not use the fitness center, it was right beside the pool and seemed to have modern equipment and there were people using the treadmills and machines. The hotel room itself was quite pleasant. We didn't have occasion to try to LCD tv or the free high-speed Internet, but we found it nice that these features were available. The king size bed was the most comfortable bed I've slept on in a long time. We had a GREAT sleep! With the curtains drawn the room was nice and dark and there was no noise.

The location of the hotel itself was right on Yonge St and one block from the College subway. There are several stores and coffee shops less than a block away.

All in all, a good deal and an enjoyable stay. Two thumbs up from me.

Congratulations on your success!

Nice to see that you were happy with the hotel and the deal that you received.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]