Does Priceline or Hotwire offer non-airport rentals.

Wyomingtraveler
By Wyomingtraveler,
in

Hi all

I am planning a trip to Las Vegas for next month and was wondering if I used Hotwire or Priceline if I could rent a car from a non-airport location. I had been looking to stay at the Red Rock Hotel, but decided it was too far out for me. Also I may be staying with friend that is looking at Palace Station. In any event they offer a free airport and strip shuttle and thus would only want a rental car for a few days instead of entire our entire stay.

Thanks

They do offer non-airport locations in some select cities, but the amount of inventory is very low (and prices are usually higer vs. their airport location counterparts... except the fees/taxes may be lower). It's also difficult to use since you dont' know where within the city the rental location will be, so you also have to determine how you will get from your hotel to the rental location.

If you search HOTWIRE, begin typing "las vegas' and you be able to select the airport or the city location, although in the offerings see that most are still listed "airport location".

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks

I just a did a search at Priceline and the airport seems to be the only option. I have also looked at some companies like Budget that have off airport locations and for a few days they are almost more than if I book at the airport with a cheaper company like Payless. I may just book the car for the entire stay and call it good.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]