Hotwire Hotel: Need help with ID of 4* Sea World I drive South

Nene
By Nene,
in

Hi,

I am looking at dates 10/7 - 10/11 at a 4* hotel at $69 a night.

The ammenities are:

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High Speed Internet

Spa

I do not see this on your pinned list with Spa and was wondering if anyone had any ideas. Also, there are No Trip Advisor reviews or none on the Hotwire site.

Thanks for your help in advance!

Denise

I'm not currently seeing a 4* hotel in this zone with a SPA icon when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm not currently seeing a 4* hotel in this zone with a SPA icon when searching HOTWIRE for your dates... are you still seeing this on your own HOTWIRE search?

If so, are you searching for more than one room or for more than the default 2adults/0children?

It is for 2 adults and 2 children. Now the rate is $74. Just curious what it is.

This property has not yet been identified or reported to the board.

If you do go for it please let us know what you end up with OR let us know if we can be of further help with a different offering.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]