Toronto Dinner, Show, Baseball, Hotel $125(Cdn)/pp

thereuare
By thereuare,
in

Looks like Toronto is trying to get their tourism back with some special package deals:

For $125 (Canadian) per person, based on double occupancy, you will receive:

A ticket to one of two spectacular musical productions, Disney's The Lion King or Mamma Mia! (best available seating for date chosen)

A premium, baseline ticket to a Blue Jays game

A delicious 3-course meal in a top restaurant

A one-night stay at a luxurious downtown hotel

Link to the deals: FULL DETAILS HERE

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

My parents who live in Whitby, about 40 minutes from downtown are trying to book this. In the Toronto news, they said that on the first day, they had over 10,000 phone calls.

Another great Toronto deal is from Jetsgo Air .... which is offering 1,000 free return air tickets each weekend to Toronto with free baseball tickets, one night free hotel and a free day's car rental for every other day purchased. This is available for 3 weekends from Montral, Ottawa or our very own EWR Newark, NJ Airport.

I tried for the fun of it and EWR was booked but they actually had availability from Montreal.

You can try again next weekend as soon as they release the dates. I think you also have to book one day in advance of your flight.

Jetsgo is also offering flights for $74can or $50us each way to Toronto ... I might book May 20th if I don't get a free one!!!

The website is... www.jetsgo.net

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]