1 Connection rule

biddingIsFun
By biddingIsFun,
in

Hey folks,

just a quick question: does PL's fineprint say anything about the 1-connection rule being overruled on international flights? I am wondering because I plan on going to Germany soon, departing in Denver, CO. Now the only airline that would offer a connection with just one plane change is Lufthansa (DEN-FRA-BRE). All other airlines would have to make another stop in the US.

So if I decide to name my own price on the airfare, hypothetically speaking, there is no chance that PL will put me on another airline with more than one stop ?

Has anyone here ever booked international airfare through Name your own Price ?

Thanks,

Dennis

Current at time of posting:

Connections, stops and layovers

A connection or connecting flight is an intermediate flight between your origin and destination cities. A stop is an intermediate stop between your origin and destination cities. If your itinerary includes a stop, you do not change planes; however, on a connecting flight you are required to change planes.

If you choose an itinerary where the price and flight times are displayed, you will always know how many connections and/or stops you have up front. You will be shown your complete itinerary, including total stops (meaning the total of both connections and stops), connecting flights and connection times prior to purchasing your tickets.

If you decide to Name Your Own Price

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]