Priceline Hotel: Resort Maui (Wailea-Makena) Wailea Marriott

dlgbabe
By dlgbabe,
in

Bid $95, rebid $100, not accepted. Waited a couple of days, bid $105, was accepted. There is a $15 parking fee as well.

Wanted to be in South Kiehi or Wailia, so picked this resort area, as I love their walking path overlooking the beaches and hotels. Only staying one night, as then moving to Lahina for the week at Maui Ocean Club Mariott (timeshare vacation club, we don't own it, just using the week) and the big Lahina Holloween party.

Since this is only my husband and myself, with the kids at home, it will be a nice week.

I appreciate all you help, I have used you several times over the years.

Thank you.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're happy with the results.. looks like you have a nice trip to look forward to.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

I'm brand new to this site and would like to book the Wailea Marriott for 10/27 for 3 or 4 days on priceline. Sounds like you all have a way to make sure you are bidding on the right property. I am afraid I will get the old "Maui Prince" which is now the Makena Beach and Golf Resort because they are 4 stars just like the Marriott. Any advice?

I'm brand new to this site and would like to book the Wailea Marriott for 10/27 for 3 or 4 days on priceline. Sounds like you all have a way to make sure you are bidding on the right property. I am afraid I will get the old "Maui Prince" which is now the Makena Beach and Golf Resort because they are 4 stars just like the Marriott. Any advice?

Cant speak for the old Maui Prince, but its on a killer slice of beach, and it wouldn't be bad. Wailea is all nice if its on the beach. They have a great walking path.

The Grand Wailea has the best spa I have ever been to in my life, we went last year, but stayed in South Kiehi that time.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]