Hotwire Hotel: HELP!! WDW or Universal for 3/27-3/30

mcmckissic
By mcmckissic,
in

HI, I have not been on this website in about a year so forget exactly how to work it, BUT we won some great hotels last year in Toronto and Chicago thru Hotwire and this site totally helped me out, so thought I would try it agin for Florida. We are going to be at WDW area for 3/27-3/30 and are trying to find a nice resort at a great price of course. We saw some up for the $100 range which would be good as long as it is nice. I see a Best Value resort on there for $68 per night and it is 3.5 **** What could that one be?? Also one even less with 3.5****. We would love one of the Disney resorts or Universal's if we can get it. :) Of course this is Easter week too!!

Hi, OK, the details are as follows: For the WDW area there is a 4* for $120.00 per night, it is a customer favorite AND a best value hotel. It has a pool, restaurant, fitness center, spa, golf near, tennis near, and a business center. Very curious about that one.

In the Universal/Sea World area for 3.5* for $62.00 per night is a best value (resort?? or hotel) with a restaurant, pool and bus. center. And also in the same area with 3.5* is a best value condo which says resort, studio, kitchenette, pool, spa service, fitness center, free parking, 24 hr front desk, Children's activities, tennis near and laundry facilities self serve. That one is $59.00 per night. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks so much. Carrie. :)

Can you double-check the 3.5* hotel you have listed in the Universal zone... on a search for your dates i see a 3* listed with those amenities and a 3.5* listed with many more amenities (not sure which you're considering as i'm assuming you mixed them up when you scrolled the screen).

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi, thanks for your help, as it turns out I will NOT need WDW area now for those dates but a different area of Florida at the beach. It turns out we will be staying at OLCC in Orlando with family while at Disney and will look for something on the coast before or after. Thanks alot, I am sure I will try to use Hotwire or Priceline so will post soon! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]