Seattle area hotels at par

BinCanada
By BinCanada,
in

FYI:Just thought I would let fellow Cdns. know(if you didn't already) about the www.roomsatpar.com site. The site is NOT good during the summer(high) season. These are for hotels/motels just north of Seattle area.

This Sat. we(5 of us) are staying in Lynnwood near Alderwood Mall(just north of Seattle)Hampton Inn&Suites-King suite sleeps 5(1 separate bedroom with King bed),living room with Queen sofa bed(not quite sure where the 5th is to sleep-but we have 1 small kid so she can sleep in our bed) for CDN$123. They have nice cont.(and hot) brkfast,managers reception-beer/wine/pop&salty snacks. Also an indoor pool.

I also saw in our local paper about ?Hilton having rooms at par right now through all of the Seattle areas.

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans!

Thanks Thereuare, I will go and check it out. TheC$123 includes all taxes, but I will go to their site and check it out! (A penny saved, is a penny earned!!)

Edit:Checked it out:you are right:$89 plus9.70 tax=US$98.70 and then Mastercard will give me my exchange rate at about 1.200=approx.C$118.40. That is okay-I will waste the extra C$6-7 since my sister will paying part! LOL Thanks thereuare-you are certainly keeping on top of things here in the posts!!Wait until your baby arrives!!

Another Edit:I checked and made sure that the room was fully cancellable before I booked(just in case one of us gets sick/something);and they said yes, before a certain time(?3 pm).

• 1 month later...

We did stay here for US$98.70 including taxes -they only charged us for a regular room!(=C$119.70). It was a very nice place where we will definitely stay again. "Happy Hour" was chips&salsa,beer/wine/pop. Breakfast included had a very good selection. Pool was a bit cool for me,but they had a small hottub. Clean,new rooms,clean lobby,very convenient for shopping mall. Our King Suite was very nice. Would rather stay here than the Vance downtown Seattle. I will try and get a review written for the Vance(where we will probably never stay again!).

• 5 years later...

ATTENTION! Second time using roomsatpar.com they did not honour the rate at Best Western Navigator hotel, charged me in US Dollars, and the staff at Washington Res.com cannot figure it out (too complicated math for them!). Did they think no one would notice?

The manager was supposed to call and sort it out, but will not.

Do not use roomsatpar.com.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]