Hotwire Hotel: 3* Anaheim - Disneyland South, Crowne Plaza Resort

hbunny
By hbunny,
in

Just booked two rooms for my upcoming Disneyland trip (5/16/2003 - 5/18/2003)! I wanted to stay in a 3* or more hotel with a business center, and close enough to Disneyland to either walk or have a courtesy shuttle provided. I got all of the above for $49/night!

(My only complaint is that I wish Hotwire included the "free shuttle to Disneyland" amenity in its descriptioin of the hotel. I had to find out by *guessing* which hotel is was and going to the hotel's official website. See below.)

I read an extremely helpful post here about Hotwire's packages section (which gives hotel names) and possibly matching them to the hotels in the hotel-only section using star level and amenities list. It worked! Thank you!

3* Crowne Plaza Resort Anaheim-Garden Grove offers the following amenities:

- Restaurant(s) on-site

- Pool(s)

- Fitness Center

- Business Center

- Laundry

From the packages section, I learned that it is 1.5 miles from Disneyland.

From the hotel's actual website, I learned that it offers a free shuttle to Disneyland.

I plan to write a reveiw of the hotel after my trip. I've already read the reviews on travel.yahoo.com and it got terrific reviews!

This is great because you knew what you wanted and got what you wanted.

However, if I were selecting a hotel "blind" I would be annoyed to get a Anaheim-Disneyland South hotel that was actually in Garden Grove. However, the map is drawn so that this hotel is in it - it's just the title of the zone is misleading.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]