CA San Diego Marriott Mission Valley

sarahsmom
By sarahsmom,
in

Great stay! We stayed a total of 3 nights. Having lived in San Diego and being familiar with area I knew there was plenty of parking on the street in front of the hotel so, I avoided the parking fee all 3 days by parking on the street. The employees are very nice at this hotel, every where we went we are greeted with a smile and a hello even from the valet after I parked on the street. Milk and cookies were served in the lobby at check in. The room had two beds, chair with ottoman and table, desk, tv cabinet and step out balcony. No refrigerator but I think if we needed one we could of called and gotten one. We were booked on the 10th floor, our view was looking west and overlooked the pool. There is a trolley that runs along the hotel but I could not hear it unless the sliding glass door was left open. If you don't have a car you can jump on the trolley, the station is within walking distance. The hotel was clean and comfortable and I heard no noise except the occasional door closing. The pool area is resort like with plenty of huge round cushion beds, reclining lounge chairs and tables to choose from. The spa was a little cool on one evening but once we informed an employee, maintenance was down there within minutes to fix it with a quick reset of the heater and it quickly heated up for us. There is a gift shop, bar and restaurant in the hotel but it is also close to shopping and other places to eat, I recommend Pat & Oscars. I can't say enough about the staff at this hotel, when my daughter had a tummy ache at the pool a waiter at the restaurant was kind enough to provide us with crackers and fruit to see if it would help, at no charge. Within a 10-15 minute drive you can be at the beach, the world famous zoo or downtown. It is currently rated 3.5 stars which I think is accurate.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]