Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Des Moines (West-Clive) La Quinta Inn

sneader
By sneader,
in

Booked through Hotwire search box on this site. 2.5 stars Des Moines, IA, West-Clive area. La Quinta Inn.

Amenities:

• Complimentary Breakfast
  • Fitness Center
  • Pool(s)
  • Laundry Facilities
  • High-speed Internet Access

This hotel doesn't appear to be on the list of Hotwire hotels on this site, FYI. Perhaps a new addition?

While I use the search box on this site, I always have to search again once I get to Hotwire, because your search box doesn't allow me to input the number of kids. This is necessary, in order to pretty much guarantee we will have two beds. Any chance of adding such an input?

-Scott

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board.

Solid deal for a La Quinta, and thanks for letting us know about this new addition to the site's HOTWIRE listing for the area. Not sure about a fix for the search box problem, but could you use the site's HOTWIRE link and then search upon arrival at HOTWIRE?

Thank you for using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases.

Hope you have an enjoyable stay. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]