Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Dupont Circle-Woodley Park) Marriott Wardman Park

Dewi
By Dewi,
in

Is there any way to change travel dates for a hotel room I bid on.

I have a Priceline hotel room for $70. a night @ Washington Marriott Wardman Park hotel (3 stars)

for Aug 18, 19, 20th 2009

My appointment dates have changed, am i truly stuck!

I want to call the hotel, Is there any special way to ask the hotel for a voucher to change to a future date?

Do you know if it's transferable to someone else?

Welcome to the site.

Sorry you can't use this reservation because your plans have changed. While some have managed to change reservation details (name, etc) by calling the hotel, unfortunately - most hotels probably will say no. The hotel will not give you a voucher for a future date. Best case scenario you can sell the reservation to someone else, but again, there's no guarantee that the hotel will even be willing to work with you on that (and unfortunately, the chances are probably fairly slim.)

Before anything else, I'd call the hotel and politely (because what happens may depend on who you talk to) plead your case and see what they say.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Hi Arron,

Thanks for your welcome and suggestions.

It's such a bummer i booked this and my appointments changed.

I've wasted $210. on stupider things in life, but it just seem so wasteful to have this booked room.

I called the hotel after i won the request, and they were very pleasant and helpful when i requested the concierge floor in the new tower, a king size bed, and quiet room away from the ice & vending machines. They noted all my preferences and said they will try hard to accommodate my requests, and "look forward to my visit". They used that Regular paying customer friendly lingo.

The only time she knew i was a discounted booking from price line is because i told her at the end of the conversation asking if any of my requests are jeopardized because of how i booked and the price, and she said NO.

I thought Very nice for that price in DC!

I'm always in hotels (business, and conferences) I was just in Atlanta over the weekend and I never have a problem using a different credit card from the one that got used for a reservation, and the names are different on my cards (maiden name for when i check in the hotel for business expenses) and I always use my married name card to reserve the room. So i will double check, and make sure that would not be an issue. Besides, from my understanding priceline does allow you to make a reservation for someone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]