11385 Chester Road

Cincinnati, Ohio 45246

513-772-7877

9/15 -9/25 (10 nights)

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $25.00

Subtotal: $250.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $48.32

Total Charges*: $298.32

Started bid at $25.00 and planned on going up to $30.00.

Bid 2* Cincinnati North - Sharonville - West Chester and won Livinn Suites on first bid of $25.00!

planned on adding donwtown cinci zone, then cinci-norwood-university but didnt' have too.

I really wanted the LivInn Suites because we will be staying for 10 nights to visit cincinnati childrens hospital for my son and really needed something affordable with a kitchen. I thought their complimentary continental breakfast was a plus. Did my research on here and went with $25 and hoped that the Ohio listings were up to date and that the other zones wouldn't have a 2*.

Just to let you know that i called the LivInn directly to see what they'd charge for a weekly rate and I was quoted $293.16 for 2 dble beds for 7 nights (about $42.00 per night)

So booking through your PRICELINE link and saved about $150.00! Now I can afford a rental car too! Thanks so much for making our trip not such a financial hardship!!

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to hear it went well for you and that this property will serve your needs well.

For future reference you shouldn't use the Priceline Hotel List to determine your re-bid zones... the proper (and only) way to do so is detailed here: Priceline Re-Bidding Explained. Feel free to read the information at this link and ask any questions you have.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay and hope it's a good visit for your son.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]