Hotwire Hotel: 4* Monterey-Carmel (Monterey) Portola Hotel and Spa

yosemitemom
By yosemitemom,
in

I looked at previous posts for the International Clement but they did not look exactly like this. (previous mentioned spa)

What do you think?

Hotwire only lists a total of 8 amenities (the ones you have listed) on the display you're seeing. However, under the amenity display, click on "see all amenities". This will produce a pop-up page listing all the amenties, which include tennis and spa.

If you look at the Hotwire vacation packages, as well as the TripAdvisor information given, this would be a match for the Portola Hotel and Spa. So that is my best guess.

Hotwire only lists a total of 8 amenities (the ones you have listed) on the display you're seeing. However, under the amenity display, click on "see all amenities". This will produce a pop-up page listing all the amenties, which include tennis and spa.

If you look at the Hotwire vacation packages, as well as the TripAdvisor information given, this would be a match for the Portola Hotel and Spa. So that is my best guess.

Super bummed. I took my chances and you were right! Sucks...I saved a whopping 13%!

Sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the results. This does look like a very nice property though, and most reviews are pretty good. Hopefully the stay will be a pleasant surprise.

What was the price per night before tax?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Enjoy your stay. :)

The price before tax was $155. Well I was hoping for alot. Rare vacation and not enough money! But after getting over my disappointment of not getting the Plaza or the Clement I'm sure it will be fine! Thanks for your help and I thought I had clicked your link more than once today to purchase. I am sorry if you didn't get credit, as I appreciate your site!

Sorry to hear that you're disappointed with the results. This does look like a very nice property though, and most reviews are pretty good. Hopefully the stay will be a pleasant surprise.

What was the price per night before tax?

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start future purchases.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]