WI Delafield La Quinta Inn

lizamead
By lizamead,
in

Stay was 8/4-8/7/09 on a $44/nt priceline win. Got there in late evening (around 8 or 9) and was very happy my reception - front desk staff was very friendly and helpful - I asked for a nonsmoking room and was moved to one (I think - she had been about to give me a room # and when I asked for nonsmoking, went back to her computer for a moment...) no problem. Staff did mention my booking was through priceline (which I'm fine with but I know some others object to), matter-of-factly, though, not with any negativity at all, just noting it was pre-paid. Offered lots of help with planning, with info abt hotel, fitness room keys, etc, and gave me envelopes the next day when I realized I had none. Hotel was convenient to the highway, clean and quiet, and had a fridge in the room, which I find very useful. Wireless worked great, pool was good, fitness room was tiny (treadmill, bike, stairclimber) but fine. Breakfast was a bit disappointing - two kinds of cereal, waffle station, bagels, hard boiled eggs, but no fruit the first day (although there was the second) and not much selection relative to other hotel breakfasts I thought. Also, it closes at 9, and I prefer a later breakfast, but oh well- it was my only complaint and not even a complaint as much as an observation, and all in all, I was very happy at this hotel, and especially with the friendly and helpful staff.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]