Priceline Hotel: 2* Delafield La Quinta Inn

lizamead
By lizamead,
in

Started bidding on 3* Oconomowoc for 8/4-8/6 at $38, adding free rebids in $1 increments up to $43. (Hotwire had a 2.5* for $48, so that was my comparison since I didn't care as much abt star level.) Started a new bid for 2.5* at $32, increasing up to $38, no luck. Did similar bids for the next few days, increasing slightly until I got up to $48 with still no luck, so started over at 2* Oconomowoc at $40, rejected, then added Delafield (I was fine with either of those two towns, and used the other choices only as free rebids - lots of those for 3* and 2.5* and some for 2* as well) at $44 and hit. I should have used the free rebids and not increased the four dollar increment that time, so I might have overpaid by a few dollars, but by then I was tired of waiting, and still got a good deal with La Quinta compared with both hotwire and direct options. Ended up extending a night with "add-a-night" for the same $44, although with the added service fee of course, so not as good a deal as if I'd done it all together, but still a good deal. Stay was also very positive - review to follow.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]