Hotwire Hotel: 4-star hotel in North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower - Gold Coast

HankRodney1
By HankRodney1,
in

Hi Everyone,

Looking for some help for the dates: October 16th - 20th.

4-star hotel in North Michigan Avenue - Water Tower - Gold Coast

$120/night

Boutique, Fitness, Restaurant, Business, Restaurant, Golf

Anyone have any other good recommendations for this time? Things are very expensive - I imagine there's some sort of conference in town.

Thanks for any advice.

Thanks for the follow-up. :)

Unfortunately, the Fall is a pretty busy time for Chicago in general. The above listing would likely be the Whitehall, which - while very well-located right off Michigan Ave - is not exactly the best hotel Chicago has to offer.

The Whitehall is $125 on Orbitz.com, and if you use coupon code SUMMERVIN, that takes another 15% off, dropping the price below HOTWIRE's. Rates for other 4*'s around the city are quite a bit higher.

Personally, I would rather recommend trying to bid for a 4* for $120 on PRICELINE in the River North/NMA area than taking the Whitehall for $120. If you were able to get a bid accepted at $120 at any of the 4*'s that have been reported to the board in that zone, that would be an excellent deal. If you were interested in staying in the Millennium Park/Loop/Grant Park area, I'd suggest a lower starting bid.

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchase, and let us know if you have any questions before purchase.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]