Priceline Hotel: Closest area to Dallas/Arlington

abnielsen
By abnielsen,
in

Hello, I am attending a concert on Aug. 19th at the new Dallas Cowboy Stadium. The stadium is in Arlington, so besides that area and south arlington, can anyone help me with the next closest area on Priceline? I am not familiar with Dallas area at all and want to take a taxi to the stadium, so would like to find the closest areas possible. Thank you for your help.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Is this the stadium at 925 N Collins St, Arlington, TX?

If so, the stadium appears to be located inside PRICELINE's (Arlington-Grand Prairie) zone. From there you can also look at the zones to see which zones are nearby... i'm not sure just how close you need to be.

You may also want to enter the address at MAPS and HOTELS.com where you'll see the location entered and the surrounding hotels as this will enable you to see which hotels are closest to the stadium.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

If I may offer my 2 cents worth.....

I believe the address to the new Cowboys stadium is:

Cowboys Stadium

1 Legends Way

Arlington, TX 76011

There is a Paul McCartney concert that day. I am going to the U2 concert in October and was debating staying in the Downtown Dallas area because Priceline has great deals there on 4* hotels and it is maybe a 20-25 minute drive from Arlington- but that depends on traffic which can be a big factor in drive time. However if you are taking a taxi you may want to stay closer. I do not know which Arlington zone is closer to the stadium, but I know neither one has 4* hotels if that matters to you as much as it does to me! Enjoy your show and good luck with the hotel, I'd be interested to hear what you end up getting.

Another one to consider, although it seems very out of the way, is the Hyatt Place listed under Dallas (Hurst-Euless-Bedford) in Hurst. I used to live near there and stayed twice recently, last time with a $35 bid. If you scroll through the recent posts, you will find it with several replies indicating people are getting it consistently for $35. It is around 11 miles away and can easily be reached by cab. We actually used a car service in June and that worked out really well. The suggestion to stay in Dallas is also a good one since most of the hotels in the Arlington-Grand Prarie area will be booked by now for the concert. Good luck!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]