Priceline Hotel: 3* Halifax Atlantica

travelkids
By travelkids,
in

I just booked our room for August 25-30 to stay during our vacation in Halifax. Got Atlantica Halifax for $65 per night.

Here is how I bid: 3.5* zone 3 at $62. My offer was not accepted. Got an offer to increase the price by $17 or modify my search criteria. I changed to 3* and upped the offer to $65. This one was succesful and I got Atlantica Halifax. However, I don't see anyone else on the Halifax forum getting this hotel. Anyone else stayed there?

This was my first time bidding through PRICELINE. It was helpful to read the tips on this forum Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I have seen this hotel come up when the usual ones for whatever reason are not available (Westin/Marriott).

It gets good reviews although it is an older property that has been renovated. It's location is not right downtown as with the other hotels but it's still walking distance. Parking is $14 a day there which is less than at the downtown hotels and average for the Halifax area.

If you were looking for something close to the Commons, it's across the street.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]