Priceline Hotel: Resort Orlando (WDW) Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress

shayde
By shayde,
in

Started off with a $60 bid; it was rejected. Went up to $65, $70, and then $75 using free rebid zones. (I love that Orlando has so many rebid zones!) $75 bid was accepted by Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, which is perfect as I'm meeting visiting family at Downtown Disney for dinner.

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $75.00

Subtotal: $75.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $17.63

Total Charges*: $92.63

Hotel website's cheapest rate is ~ $127/night for that date, so I think I did okay. :) I've never stayed there before; does anyone have any feedback on the place?

Oh, and I used the site's PRICELINE link for my purchase. :)

tt09,

Welcome to BetterBidding!

As per the topic title of this thread, this property is in the Disney World (WDW) zone. You can look in the Priceline Hotel List and see all the hotels reported to the board in this zone, and this is not the only Resort class property reported here. As well, even if it were the only resort hotel in the zone, keep in mind that the hotel lists are only hotels reported to the board, and there could always be others not yet known (and you could be the first to repor ta new hotel)

If you'd like help with your own stay please start a NEW TOPIC.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]