Priceline Hotel: Want to bid on Cincinnati this weekend....

onemaybaby
By onemaybaby,
in

but I see from reading the boards that it looks like it may be difficult. I would like to stay downtown, or as close to as possible.

What strategy should I use to get the highest rating for the lowest price. Ideally I would like to spend less than $80 as I have priced out a hotel in Blue Ash for that price.

Please follow-up your previous threads with whatever you ended up doing for each stay... then bump this thread, includiing the actual dates of your stay as well as which zones, specifically by PRICELINE name, you're willing to accept.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm in the same boat. A lot of the hotels outside of the downtown core are completely booked for Saturday night (I've never seen anything like it before!). The big hotels downtown do have some capacity but it seems like they pulled the Priceline inventory. Booking direct will be about $200 a night. At this point I'm considering going elsewhere for the weekend.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]