Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Toronto (Downtown East) Delta Chelsea

catsmeow
By catsmeow,
in

I want to book a hotel for tomorrow night - July 28 - in downtown Toronto. $65 3.5 star in Toronto East (shows 6 amenities), $70 Toronto East (shows 5 amenities); or $65 3 star in Toronto West (shows 1 amenity) on Hotwire today. There's also $89/nt. rooms available in east and west.

I've used Hotwire in Chicago and Seattle recently with great success.

I'm new on this forum.

Any ideas which hotels these are?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Please list the amenties HOTWIRE associates with the hotel you're looking at. And please only post your preferred zone and we'll have a look at this.

I've used Hotwire in Chicago and Seattle recently with great success.
please share your result with the board in separate topics so other members can gain from your information like you do from the board. You can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Yellowdog.

Thanks for the quick reply and help. I'm still trying to navigate this site.

Can you please maybe idenitfy these hotels listed as of now:

3 1/2 Star - Toronto Downtown East - smoke free, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, internet, business centre - $65/nt.

3 Star Toronto Downtown West - restaurant - $70/nt.

3 Star Toronto Downtown East - fitness, centre, pool, restaurant, internet, business centre,$70/nt.

4 Star Toronto Downtown West - smoke free rooms, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, business centre, internet, $89/nt.

My apologies if 4 hotels are too many to identify at once.

I'll book thru this site as soon as I decide which one of those.

Thank You!

3 1/2 Star - Toronto Downtown East - smoke free, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, internet, business centre - $65/nt.

This is a match for the Delta Chelsea.

3 Star Toronto Downtown West - restaurant - $70/nt.

This hotel has not been identified. However, if you change your search parameters to 2 adults/1 child, the 3* hotel in this zone has the following amenities: smoke free, fitness, pool, restaurant, business, high-speed internet. This is a match for the Radisson Admiral. Since the rate is the same, you might as well book as 2 adults/1 child if you decide to go with this hotel.

3 Star Toronto Downtown East - fitness, centre, pool, restaurant, internet, business centre,$70/nt.

This is a match for the Novotel Toronto Centre.

4 Star Toronto Downtown West - smoke free rooms, fitness centre, pool, restaurant, business centre, internet, $89/nt.

This is a match for the Sheraton Toronto Centre.

Wow, this betterbidding site is awesome! i just booked the 3 1/2 star for $65. and got the Delta Chelsea, which I am quite happy with. I've stayed there a few times before - in fact about 2 months ago booked directly thru the hotel and got a room for $125/nt. - twice the cost of HOTWIRE.

You were right on! It was the Delta Chelsea. Thank you!!!!!!!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]