Priceline Hotel: Question about Thanksgiving week??

Sherlock
By Sherlock,
in

Is that weekend really busy for hotels in the Keys area? Not Key West.

Want to go down for an easy week of sun and beach. Marathon...etc.

Planning a cruise either the week of TG or the week before....Nov 14-27 are my flight dates.

Thanxs

Is this holiday weekend generally busy for hotels everywhere?
Do you mean accross the country or more specifically in this region of Florida?

The answer is going to area specific as it will depend upon whether the area is more business related (so would be slow over the holiday weekend) vs. tourist/family related (busier since kids off from school as well as those visiting family out of town)

However, i'm guessing the price difference in the hotel is going to be small relative to the price difference in the cruise, so i would look at the cruise aspect first to determine price differences... then look towards the hotel side of things to determine price differences. It's possible the hotel is more expensive during the Thanksgiving dates and will cost you $200 (just picking a random number) more than the previous week... but the cruise may cost $600 more during this week vs. the previou week (ie- making it an easier decision to 'pay up' for the hotel during the busier dates and money on the cruise by taking that the slower week)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]