Hotwire Hotel: Chicago Loop Hotel

dbrociner
By dbrociner,
in

Any idea what hotel this might be? Supposed to be 3.5 stars and there are clues in the feedback. Hotel is in the theater district and sound like a boutique hotel that has a wine hour and is frequented by a younger crowd. I'm hoping to spend less but if this is a great deal I'll go for it.

Customer Favorite! Read customer feedback

Chicago Loop

$220 room per night

Customer Feedback

Hotwire rating 3.5 Stars (I added the rating, it didn't paste)

Hotel's amenities: Restaurant, Fitness Center, Business Center (I added this too, it also wouldn't paste)

Customer: Sonya C. from Mount Prospect, Illinois

Length of stay: 1 day

Would you stay again? Yes

Overall value: 4

Room Comfort: 4

Service: 5

Scale: 1-lowest 5-highest

This hotel was unique, hip, and fun. We enjoyed the wine hour in the lobby, which kicked off a great night of food and conversation. The hotel was a fabulous vintage hotel redone with a completely mod look. The rooms were spacious and comfortable. We also loved the bubble bath!

Customer: Mary G. from Denver, co

Length of stay: 3 days

Overall value: 5

Room Comfort: 5

Our stay was very enjoyable. The staff was very polite and helpful. The restaurants on site were very good and the location of the hotel was very convenient. We had absolutely no complaints.

Customer: Steinke E. from Minneapolis, Minnesota

Length of stay: 4 days

Overall value: 4

Room Comfort: 5

The hotel is in a great location - right in the heart of the Theatre District. The hotel is very unique. If you're tired of cut-n-paste "business" hotels, this hotel is the one for you. A lot of hipsters were staying at this hotel, and being a younger adult, I liked that. The hotel had a TON of character and was very fun to look at and explore.

In doing a little searching i'm going to guess either the Hotel Monaco or the Hotel Allegro (of course, no guarantees, it could be one of these, it could neither)

I don't know the area well enough to know if one is in the given zone or not, but i think they both fit the description (and offer "wine hours").

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I don't have a clue about location, but here's a general tip if you want to get some area info.

Say you want to know how Hotel Allegro fits in on the map compared to whatever Hotwire has for Chicago Loop.

Go to www.switchboard.com and bring up the Allegro listing.

Click Map.

You will get a map of the area around the hotel, which you can zoom up and down.

Print out the Hotwire map and compare.

Another method:

Find an intersection, if possible, in the Hotwire map.

Find the address of the prospective hotel.

Go to Mapquest and get driving directions between that intersection and the address.

Mapquest will show you a map with both locations, and you can likely figure out from that if the hotel is in the zone.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]