Priceline Hotel: Need help bidding on hotel.

rcm
By rcm,
in

Below is the address in which I will be attending a seminar for several days. I need a hotel with in walking distance to it (1-2 miles)

I was wondering what I would probably win if I did PRICELINE and bid in the areas of Coventry West Warwick or Cranston - Warwick - Providence Airport

Poliquin Strength Institute, 42 Ladd St., East Greenwich, RI 02818

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

What are the dates of travel?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links when you are ready to book.

11/05 - 11/08

Only problem with leaving 11/08 is that I have to stay at the seminar until 6PM and when you bid on flights they just give you whatever time.

So 11/09 is also a possability. If I did this I better get a dirt cheap ticket. Right now I can get my exact times and leave out 11/08 for $258 tax and all.

Thanks

Robert

Won't you need to commit to your airfare first before you're to bid on a hotel room (since only then will you know how many nites you need)... or what is the sequence of events that you see happening in the purchase of your travel accomodations and airfare?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Well I have been doing alot of research. If I book a flight, hotel, and car rental all together hotwire seems the best way to go. The latest flight I found leaves out at 705pm, however my seminar is not over until 6pm and I have to stay to receive completion and certification. I dont see how I can get to the airport and drop off my rental car in time to get to my flight. I mean I know it is a possability but I dont want to take that risk since I can not reschedule the flight correct???

So I would probably just stay an extra night and get an early am flight out of PVD to get to work ontime.

So my new questions are:

When you book via HOTWIRE or PRICELINE and you miss your flight you are just out of luck and have to pay for another ticket correct?

The second question is it seemed like I got a really good deal on hotwire when I book the car rental, hotel, and flight it was running around $500 total that is for 3 nights hotel, 4 day car rental, and roundtrip airfare.

Thanks again for the assistance.

It depends upon the airline, most (not all) airlines have a "flat tire" rule that if you show up late for a flight (within reason) they'll put you on the next available flight, but with this noted, and not knowing where your conference is relative to the airport, i don't think it would be possible to make a 7:05 flight if you need to remain at the conference unitl 6pm, and i woudln't recommend booking such a flight.

What hotel is offered for the $500, and if you booked "a la carte", how much would the flight and car rental be on their own?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]