Hotwire Hotel: Your help needed for Vancouver - would like Westin

lovelys
By lovelys,
in

Hello - Looking for a room this weekend from 7/24-26. I got the following on HOTWIRE for the 2 consecutive nights on my search:

5* in DWTN Vancouver West is $108

Amenities are Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Biz Center, HiSpeedInet,Golfnearby, SPA

4* in DWTN Vancouver Entertainment is $120

Amenities are Suite, Fitness, Restaurant, Biz Center, HiSpeedInet

4* in DWTN Vancouver West is $116

Amenities are Fitness, Pool, Restaurant Biz Center, HiSpeedInet, SPA

Would like to get a Westin...not sure if anyof these properties are. If not, what hotels could they be? many thanks!!

The 5* looks to be a match to the Sutton Place Hotel, the 4* DWTN West looks to be the Sheraton Wall Centre, and the 4* DWTN Entertainment looks to be the Delta Suites.

There is a very slim chance the DWTN Entertainment could be the Westin, but I think it's highly unlikely. The tripadvisor review rating matches more closely to the Delta.

When I changed the search parameters to 2 adults/1 child, the 4* hotel in Downtown Vancouver Entertainment District was $132/night and had the following amenities: Suite, Smoke Free, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, High-Speed Internet, Kitchenette. This is a match for the Westin Grand.

If you decide to book this hotel, please start your purchase from the HOTWIRE link on this site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]