Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* New Orleans (Downtown) Le Pavillion

SaintTaris
By SaintTaris,
in

I cannot find a deal on a 4* for 24-27 Jul. I've tried downtown/convention center and French Quarter. I'm originally from New Orleans and I am traveling with a friend who is a first time visitor. I would like to stay downtown or near the French Quarter.

I'm targetting the Hilton Riverside and the one of the Marriots, I've stayed at all of them a few times.

I'm up to $65 and I cannot catch a break HELP!!!!!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using the site's PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to start your purchases.

Glad you were able to not only get a place to stay during this busy time period, but were able to get a couple of good deals on nice properties.

It would be greatly appreciated - since there are two different stays - if you could post a separate thread for your Intercontinental stay. This thread will be for the Le Pavillion stay. It would also be appreciated if you could provide the list of amenities showing for this (Le Pavillion) HOTWIRE listing.

Hope you enjoyed your stay(s)

• 9 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]