Priceline Hotel: munich - Priceline city areas

maet
By maet,
in

Hi - Priceline lists City Center South and City Center North as 2 areas in Munich. Can someone provide information on these areas? For example, which one is closer to Marienplatz? Any other landmarks to help me understand the areas? Thanks!

Marienplatz is right about where the "M" in Munich is on the PRICELINE map. Area 1 City Center South.

www.aviewoncities.com/maps/munich.htm is a pretty good map, although there are lots of others. Use that circle street around the center core, the river, and the train tracks area (west of center) to keep your orientation.

Romelle

The main train station is right above where it says 'Bavaria' on Bayerstrasse (the 'b' is 'ss'), in City Center South.

The Hofbrauhaus is right by Marienplatz a little South West of the 'M' in Munich

The location of Oktoberfest is in the open space right next to the #1 in the box that signifies City Center South. This is only really important if you are going during Oktoberfest.

Thanks! Any tips on a preferred area to target when bidding? I'm going to be in Munich for 3 days and will be staying there for an additional 3 days to take day trips to Dachau and the Neu. castle. Will also travel from Munich for an overnight trip to Salzburg. I want to stay somewhere central, safe (solo female traveler) and clean for no more than $60/night.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]