Hotwire Hotel: 3* Fitchburg Courtyard

Allie2009
By Allie2009,
in

So, we began our search on Betterbidding to find out what hotel we would get in Fitchburg, MA. I guess no one has stayed there before? as there wasn't any info in the forums or on the list. Therefore, instead of paying the Hotwire price of $104, we decided to use another location where we would have a better idea of what hotel we would be getting. We chose the $44.00 2.5* in Andover and was awarded the Comfort Suites! Unfortunatley, once we got there, we were told they were overbooked and needed to call Hotwire. They answered their phones very promptly and researched the situation quickly. Typically I guess the hotel will put you up in one of their sister hotels, but it sounded like Comfort Suites wasn't able to work with them. Hotwire then told us that they would upgrade us to a 3* and pay the difference. Since we had researched Fitchburg originally, we knew there was a nice unknown hotel there and asked if we could switch locations which they promptly agreed to! So we now know the name of the hotel in Fitchburg, MA. It's the Courtyard by Marriott! And not just is this place a hotel, but it has a hugh indoor/outdoor water park!

The rooms were well appointed and large, though I think they need to get better housekeeping as the bathrooms could have used a sweeping or vacuum to erase signs of others. If you're looking for a great place with the kids, this is it! I believe you have to purchase the water park tickets separate. If you have a problem with many children in the lobby on their way to the water park, then this isn't a place for you. Definitely kid friendly!

We had a great stay here and really enjoyed the service we got from Hotwire to resolve the problem we had begun with! Fitchburg only has one hotel listing on Hotwire, so now we know who it is!

We used the HOTWIRE link here for the original booking into the Comfort Suites in Andover, MA and have posted the information under that heading here. I love this site and only hope that anyone who uses betterbidding will come back after their win to give updates so that we have a world full of updated information to make better bidding decisions!

Congratuulations on your success!

Glad to hear that HOTWIRE handled the sitation well and you were pleased with the ultimate outcome (which appears to have worked better for your plans anyway!)

Can you please see if this hotel is listed in your profile (click the MY ACCOUNT link on the top right corner of HOTWIRE's home page) and if so add the amenities that HOTWIRE associates with this property.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]