Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Andover (Andover-Tewksbury) Comfort Suites

Allie2009
By Allie2009,
in

We had a great experience in using this site and HOTWIRE link AGAIN! While in the area we decided to spend another night somewhere nearby. Using the information provided in the lists, we had chosen a 2.5* hotel in Andover-Tewsbury for $44.00. We looked at the amenities and saw that it was an All Suites Hotel along with No Smoking Room, Comp Breakfast, Swimming Pool, Business Center, Laundry, Tennis Nearby and Kitchenettes. Looking at the list on this site, we assumed we were getting the Staybridge Suites. We got the Comfort Suites! They need to be added to the list here!

Unfotunately when we arrived we were told that the hotel was booked solid and they could not honor our reservation. As we really didn't need to stay in that particular area, we weren't upset as we were sure that hotwire would take care of us. Not only did they quickly answer the phone, but they also quickly upgraded us to a 3* hotel in another area that we were interested in stay at, paying the difference of $64.00! I'll post about that hotel under Fitchburg, MA. I have the whole weekend hotel experience written about at my blog at www.keepingthemoney.com. The article is under a new category tab of mine called Betterbidding as we have had so much success with this site and these PRICELINE / HOTWIRE links.

Congratulations on your success and 'good fortune' :)

Glad to hear that HOTWIRE was easy to deal with in correcting the problem and that you were happy with the resoluation.

Based upon your previous win, I've added the date of 7/18 to your thread, can you confirm that this is correct?

Thanks for using our HOTWIRE link to begin your purchase and for sharing your results with the board, helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]