Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland South) Hilton Suite

kingston53
By kingston53,
in

Surprised to get this property in Disneyland South, as it was not mentioned here. (actually a bit upset)

My Boss put in his request at the same time and ended up at Hilton Anaheim about .5 miles west. Same price $56, same dates, same 3.5*.

Had put in PL requests up to $41 3* for same dates and had been rejected.

Nice site, thanks....

You chose to use Priceline,why would you be upset when you know going in that you could get any hotel of the requested star rating in the zone you pick?

If you wanted to be at the same hotel as your boss you should have bid together for two rooms.

I think you will have a great stay at this hotel , you could have won the Hyatt and been put into the dreaded south tower.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Can you please list the amenities Hotwire associates with this property... you can still view them by clicking the "MY ACCOUNT" link on the top right corner of Hotwire's home page.

Do you know if these were the same exact amenities that were shown when your boss booked? (could you provide the amenities for his hotel as well?)

Both the Hilton (suites) and Hilton Towers are found in our Hotwire Hotels List and the amenities are not the same for each... so i'm assuming that the amenities for your purchase and your boss' purchase didn't match up.

If you both wanted to be at the same hotel, why didn't you make the purchases together (by selecting 2 rooms from the drop down menu?)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]