Priceline Hotel: 4* Denver (Downtown) Hyatt Regency Convention Center

mgogs
By mgogs,
in

Are you still seeing this listing? I'm not seeing it when searching for these dates.

Hmmm nope, it's gone now. That's okay though, I didn't want that one anyway! :)

Any idea what the $59/ night for 3.5 * greater downtown is for the same dates (08/24-26th)? It says Fitness, restaurant, high speed internet. No tripadvisor rating...

This 3.5* property has not yet been identified, but if you change your search to 2adults/1child a 'new' 3.5* appears with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitenss, Smoke Free, Internet, Laundry

Unfortunately this property has not been identified either, but this one does show a Tripavisor rating of 3.0/5.0 which is not that great, and unless you have no other options, you can probably do better. Given the price is the same as the 3.5* which appeared on your search above when only searching for 2adults, and those amenities are a sub-set of this one, i suspect they may be the same hotel.

Did you see the 4* hoetel (when searching for 2adults/0children) for just a few dollars more with:

Boutique, Restaurant, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Spa and a TA rating of 4.0/5.0?

This is a match for The Oxford Hotel and that would be our best guess... the reviews are pretty good, would this work for your needs?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and/or how it goes and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

No, just 2 of us, but it's my mom and I sharing a room so I'd prefer to have our own beds.

Then you'll need to restrict your HOTWIRE searches for triple/quad occupancy, using different combinations of adults/children.

What is your budget for this trip? Searching HOTWIRE for 2adults/2children there is a 4* for $104/nite with:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Internet, Business, Tennis and a very high TA rating of 4.5/5.0

This is a match for the Hyatt Regency at the Convention Center and gets great reviews... would this work for your needs?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I find on weekdays it hotels have a lot more avaliable double bed rooms than single with all the business travelers. I reccomend the Hyatt Convention Center. Great hotel and they always upgrade me. This is my strategy if I want two beds. I bid last minute. Why u ask? If I bid early on the hotel I get tends to fill up because it's the cheapest, not lots of rooms to choose from when u check in. Hotels that drop their prices last minute tend to be the ones with the most free rooms, so you get more selection when u check in. Just a trend I've noticed. Hope it helps.

QED

Please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links when you are ready to book.

Aug 24-26th (Mon-Wed). Tried $55 and $60 and got rejected. Bid $65 and won the Hyatt Regency. I had looked at the previous winnings on this board and thought I had a good chance of getting one of the Hyatt's, so I'm very happy with the result! :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]