Hotwire Hotel: 4 Star in Glendale Burbank Universal city area??

Browniegirl
By Browniegirl,
in

Welcome to the site. Dates? Amenities showing with the listing?

Please use the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

Hi, sorry! We are looking at April 8-10, 2010 for the 2 nights before a cruise and want to spend time at Universal Studios. The two amenities the 4 star shows are fitness center and high speed internet, only the 2......hmmmm...thanks!

• 5 months later...

Hi all, we are in LA from apr 8-10th and have a booking at a hotel already that is a few km's from Universal but I am very "unsure" about staying at this older hotel. I would prefer the Hilton or Sheraton close to Universal. Their prices have been high compared to what we booked at which was $119 a night. There is a 4* on Hotwire today with these amenities:

smoke free rooms, free internet, fitness center, pool, restaurant, business center

Would this also be the Sheraton? Anybody stayed there? Is it as good as the Hilton Universal?

Thanks!!!!

Browniegirl

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The amenities above are common for a 4* hotel, but this combination has previously been assocaited wit the Sheraton Universal so that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (and your searches too!)

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]