Hotwire Hotel: 4-star hotel in Nob Hill Area

asudevil77
By asudevil77,
in

4-star hotel in Nob Hill Area

Found the following hotel on hotwire for the date of 8/29-9/1 at $149/night. The following amenities: Smoke free rooms, fitness center, restaurant, business center, high speed internet access, spa services. trip advisor rated it 4 out of 5 stars with over 60 reiews. last reviewed june 2009. thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding.

From the Hotwire hotel list here at Better Bidding, this would be a match for both the Palace and W hotels. However, the TripAdvisor information you listed is a match for the W hotel, so that would be my best guess.

As info, the W hotel is located in the Southeastern part of the USE zone, and is very close to the border of the Embarcadero zone. The W really isn't in Union Square at all. If you're somewhat flexible in your location, I would suggest booking the 4* hotel in the Embarcadero zone Hotwire is selling for $106 for your travel dates. The hotel HOTWIRE is currently listing for $106 is either the Hyatt Regency Embarcadero, Le Meridien or Omni. If your goal is to be near Union Square, I would book the Embarcadero zone in this case since what HOTWIRE is selling in USE really isn't in Union Square anyway! Not to mention you'll be saving $55 per night in the process!

Good luck!

4 star hotel embarcadero area

8/29-9/1.....104/night

amenities:

fitness center

restaurants

business center

high speed internet

Refer to my info in post #5 of this thread with regard to your 4* Embarcadero request in post #6. Because HOTWIRE isn't currently listing the TripAdvisor information for this hotel, it's impossible to differentiate between Hyatt Regency, Omni and Le Meridien. Also, the fact you're seeing it listed for $104 while i'm seeing it at $106 doesn't mean we're looking at two different hotels. Price fluctuations of a few dollars is a very typical thing with HOTWIRE.

Continued good luck.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]