Hotwire Hotel: ID help - 4 star Columbus

pamrob
By pamrob,
in

Still looking for a place near the Arena. I just looked at Hotwire again. The four star is still there. There is also a 3 star arena area coming up. Amenities listed are restaurant, business center and high speed internet. Didn't see a match on the list. Any ideas?

Change your search to 3 adults. You will see a 3* with Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access.

This is a match for Holiday Inn Columbus Downtown Capital Square so this would be my best guess.

I can't ID the other 3* in any possible way.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase, and let us know how it goes.

Yellowdog.

• 2 weeks later...

Got a new hit today when I tried again (still haven't made a decision about attending a conference)

This time it's a 4 star - fitness, restaurnt, business center and wireless. It would match Hyatt except for the addition of wireless. Any thoughts?

(still haven't made a decision about attending a conference)

Are you still undecided to attend the conference? Is your attendance at the conference dependent upon you finding a hotel near the Hyatt?? How close do you need to be?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 months later...

furnival,

Can you please post the deals of your purchase (star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate, dates, amenities shown before your purchase) to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of the win for your dates when searching the topic titles and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. You can still view all the details of your win by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

thebeatenpath,

Welcome to Betterbidding. :)

Can you please post the deals of your purchase (star rating, city, zone, hotel name, room rate, dates, amenities shown before your purchase) to the board as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of the win for your dates when searching the topic titles and the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins. You can still view all the details of your win by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]