Priceline Hotel: 3* Newark (Jersey City) Hyatt Regency

rodney1984
By rodney1984,
in

Just found this board. Really a great resource; and a big Kudos to those running it.

Based on my 5-minute review for JC, NJ, I bid for 2-rooms at Priceline for $37 at the 3* level (1 night - Saturday Night Stay). Got them first try for the Hyatt at Exchange Place. Much better than the $159 quoted on Hyatt.com. Can't wait.

Thanks again.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

.... and we offer a 10% discount to a nearby restaurant: Baja Mexican Restaurant Jersey City.

I actually just returned from here about 10 minutes ago... as usually i had the steak fajitas and they're so damn good! My wife had a burrito and it wasn't nearly as good as the steak fajitas... the platter is still the meal of choice there but it's just too much food for the two of us, it's best when order for a group of 4 or more.

Enjoy your stay at the Hyatt... if you need any other nearby suggestions i live less than 2 miles away.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]