Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Madison (State Capitol-University-Central) Sheraton

LilliCat
By LilliCat,
in

I booked the "3.5-star hotel in State Capitol - Univ. Area - Central Madison" on HOTWIRE YESTERDAY (07/10/09) for three nights 10/22/09 - 10/25/09

Amenities listed:

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business, High-Speed Internet Access

This was my first time using HOTWIRE, and with success! There is a convention at the hotel over the weekend, and I booked this via Hotwire thinking I'd get the Hilton. (Hotels give away cheap rooms during conventions?!) I'll have to do more reading about hotel canceling on me, etc, since this is way below the cheapest rate I could find online at the time- AAA Rate $109/night

After comparing PRICELINE to HOTWIRE, I think I'll use Hotwire from now on since utilizing the tools and advice from others will help me nab the hotel I want. When my husband and I decide where we're going to finish the vacation we'll utilize HOTWIRE again. We will also post review/pictures after vacation!

Welcome to the site. :)

Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing your results with the board. Hotels do sometimes still have inventory, even during convention periods. Looks like a superb deal for this property, and there should be no worries about the hotel canceling on you.

If you're looking for something additional to do, Devil's Lake State Park is gorgeous and not too far (about an hour) North (see: http://www.devilslakewisconsin.com/) The Wisconsin Dells are just a little further North from there.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]