Priceline Hotel: 4* London (Regents Park-Baker Street) Hilton London Metropole

icecanadian
By icecanadian,
in

Thanks to this sites help and over 30 bids, I was finally able to get the Hilton in London.

Funny thing is I bid using this strategy as posted by thereuare Priceline London Bidding as I had the same choice of zones and wanted a 4* property. Alas, I gave up at $95 (started at $75) when non of my bids were accepted.

So then I downgraded and chose 3* properties using same strategy. For some reason, priceline accepted my bid for $95 and upgraded me to the 4* Hilton. Man, so hard to figure out priceline sometimes, just when you think you have it beat. Thanks a lot betterbidding.com.

Oh yeah, of course I used the PRICELINE links provided.

Congratualtions on your success!

Glad to hear that the board was helpful with your purchase and that you're happy with the results.

Can you please doublecheck your winning confirmation page and confirm the current zone that this property is located in (look directly under teh hotel name and above the address)... depending what mapping service you use the location changes slightly, and PRICELINE keeps changing the zone boundaries that makes this property flip-flop between the NottingHill-Bayswater zone and the Regents Park-Baker Street zone.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]