Priceline Hotel: 4* Cleveland (Heights) InterContinental Suites

Jneemz
By Jneemz,
in

Used the PRICELINE link of this website, and decided to try to do a 1 nite and extend my stay. Unluckily it seemed no hotels were available, and I finally went up to 80, hoping to get the Hyatt, Renaissance, or Marriot but ended up with the Cleveland Clinic Intercontinental, which is not a very good location, and was not a huge price deduction (maybe 20 dollars off)

Thats what I get for greed for not booking the $54 HOTWIRE doubletree hotel with a better location.

Are there any reviews of this hotel, anyone have any info on this?

Anyway, Thanks for this site and thanks for helping me out. I'm sorry If i wasn't supposed to make a new topic, but this is PRICELINE, and my other is under HOTWIRE.

:)

2 Questions, would you reccomend extending the stay?

If I extend the stay will i get charged 40 bucks in service fees, if one night was 20, or will it combine and only be around 35?

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i missed this thread the first time around...

To address your question (sorry if late, but perhaps will provide info for future stays), the tax in this area is ~15% :) , so that's about $12 on yoru $80 bid, add in PRICELINE's booking fee of about $7 on a one nite stay, and you're at $20 in taxes and fees. If you extend the stay it's treated as a new booking so will likely have the same fee(s).

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]