Hotwire Hotel: Please Help 4* Hotel + Flight to SF

hinky
By hinky,
in

Please help,

I have never used this before and I am trying to find a flight and hotel in San Francisco.

I want to leave on the 07/19/09 and leave on 07/26/09. I would really like to saty in a 4* or 4.5*

Hotel. Can anyone help....time is running out.

Thanks

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Please start a new topic for your flight request including all details. We will use this topic for your hotel stay.

Would you like to use HOTWIRE or PRICELINE? Please take a look at this link: I've never used Priceline or Hotwire

If you're trying to target a specific property then HOTWIRE can often be a better option if you're successfully able to identify it based upon the star rating and amenities shown before your purchase... the trade-off is that HOTWIRE usually costs a little more than PRICELINE, so you need to decide what is most important to you for a given stay, the lowest possible price OR the ability to take an educated guess as to the property you may receive.

The board also need to know what zone(s) you're willing to stay in when you have decided about PRICELINE or HOTWIRE. And please post your max budget/night so we can determ if your budget is relastic comapring to the * level for your dates.

I hope the above information will help you start your trip. Feel free to post with any question.

Yellowdog.

Welcome to BetterBidding :)

Please start a new topic for your flight request including all details. We will use this topic for your hotel stay.

Perhaps the OP is looking for a vacation package that includes both flights & hotel?

Hinky,

What city are you flying from to get to San Francisco?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]