Priceline Hotel: Looking for best rate in Jacksonville

dona
By dona,
in

Hello,

I'm looking for a hotel in Jacksonville for the best price off I-95. - Hotwire offers SE Jacksonville 2.5* suite w/pool, gym, cont. b-fast, kitchenette, and business ctr. for $33

Any idea which hotel this is and what priceline could do?

Thank you!

If you'd be happy with any hotel in the Jacksonville area, i would pick all zones that offer 3* hotels or above, and try bidding $25. Keeping your quality level at 3* or above i would then:

add a re-bid zone and bid $28, if rejected

add a re-bid zone and bid $31, if rejected

add a re-bis zone and bid $33.

(or adjust slightly if you're looking to utimately bid less than $33 before taxes/fees)

As for the Hotwire hotel, just a guess would be the AmeriSuites since they're often rated 2.5*, but the AmeriSuites also often have a self-server laundry icon.

If you wanted to see other potential candidates via Hotwire, do a search using the Expedia link above for Jacksonville, then on the results page put the word 'suite' in the "must contain" box. You could then elimiate hotels on the list based upon the amenities shown via Expedia and those shown by Hotwire.

Feel free to ask any add'l questions regarding the above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]