Hotwire Hotel: 2* Princeton-Lawrenceville Comfort Inn

Allie2009
By Allie2009,
in

I went with previously posted information and bid on the 2* hoping to get the Homewood Suites also. I agree with the previous poster. This should be on the list as I got the Comfort Inn ($54) also and the way that the list is constructed for Lawrenceville the Homewood Suites was the only that fit into the category when bidding on a 2*. It's too bad as this was my first experience with bidding and it appeared like a sure bet. Hopefully by posting this information, someone else won't be as disappointed! :)

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you're disappointed in the results, but a few points of clarification...

You posted this in the HOTWIRE section of the board, is this the service you used? (or if you used PRICELINE let us know and we'll move to that section of the board). Assuming that you used HOTWIRE, can you please add to this thread the amenities shown before your purchase (you can still see these by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page) Do these amenities match those previously reported for the Homewood Suites?

...the way that the list is constructed for Lawrenceville the Homewood Suites was the only that fit into the category when bidding on a 2*
I'm not following... both the Priceline Hotel List and Hotwire Hotel List both show other 2* properties besides teh Homewood Suites, so why would you think that this was the only possibility? Did you read the comments at the top of each of the hotel lists?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

When I first looked and booked the room, there was only a two star hotel for Lawrenceville listed on the Hotwire list. This is why the assumption was made that it would be the Homewood Suites. When I went back two days ago, I see there was another poster that was disappointed also for the same reason and re-checking the list I found that Comfort Inn had been added. :)

I love the site, but just had expected it to have a better updated list. I understand this is where there is a need for more followers and posters, so I blogged about your site on my blog. Keepingthemoney.com. I hope this helps to bring more users so we can have more updated information!

The amenities for this hotel were Comp. Breakfast, Fitness Center, High-speed Internet Access.

The property was nice and acceptable! Looking forward to having your site used my many more travelers so that we don't get the occasional surprise when we didn't expect there to be one!

The point is that you need to put together all the pieces of the puzzle that are given to see what picture is forming. Regardless if the Homewood Suites was the only property shown when you made your purchase, the amenities of the HOTWIRE hotel you bought didn't match those which were previously reported to be associated with the Homewood Suites, and therefore raises a red flag that you may be seeing a different hotel and that you need to investigate further and/or ask for help. Your approach asssumes that there is only one hotel at each star level in each zone, which is obviously not the case.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]