Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago (NMA-River North) Courtyard Downtown

KoMarik
By KoMarik,
in

Room Cost (avg. per room, per night): $85.00 (USD)

Number of Rooms: 2

Number of Nights: 4

Room Subtotal: $680.00 (USD)

Taxes and Fees: $119.24 (USD)

Total Room Cost: $799.24 (USD)

Was bidding for a few days, even went as high as $90 yesterday without any luck, decided to try lower price on a whim today, and what do you know - the first offer got accepted. Which tells me that inventory does change from day-to-day. A decent deal in NMA area, I think. I know we could have probably gotten a better price in the Loop area (maybe for a better hotel), but wanted to be near nightlife. AaronJB - what do you think? Used BB PRICELINE link of course. Thanks for a very useful website!

I actually quite like either Courtyard property in the city. I'm guessing this is the one on Hubbard? If so, this is a very nice Courtyard, and quite close to the subway at Grand/State. Lots of very nice restaurants in the surrounding River North area, as well. Jewel Grocery is a couple blocks North if you need cheap drinks/snacks.

Please ask if you have any ?'s.

Ah, so this is the other Courtyard off Michigan Ave. Equally excellent location a block East or so of Michigan Ave. I'd highly recommend Fox and Obel Market and Cafe (http://fox-obel.com/), which is on the corner of McClurg and Illinois, about a 3-5 minute walk from this hotel.

This is the newer of the two Courtyards, and was built probably about 4-5 (?) years ago or so.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]