Hotwire Hotel: Harrisburg, PA hotels

jenndon
By jenndon,
in

I am looking to book a hotel in the Harrisburg area for one night on 7/2.

I have used Priceline a lot, but am mostly unfamiliar with Hotwire, so let me know if I need to present the info differently (as separate threads or what).

There are two hotels coming up that I'd like help identifying.

3 Star Hotel in Central Harrisburg, $60. Amenities shown are pool. laundry, and internet access.

2.5 Star in Central Harrisburg, $52. Amenties pool, complimentary breakfast, laundry, golf nearby. I'm thinking that this might be the Quality Inn, knowing it's in the area.

Unfortunately, neither one of these hotels have been ID'd/reported to the board, and the vacation package side of the service isn't proving to be any help, as none of the listings on that side of the service match. There's a lot of potential properties in this area with these common amenities, so unfortunately making a guess is rather difficult. Sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, but hopefully someone familiar with the area may have more luck.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

Thanks for your help Aaron.

So, just as with the Priceline board (which I've used a lot), if I book a hotel, I can/should update the thread with the amenities etc and that helps you identify it in the future?

Also, I think I read somewhere that I should write down the amenities before I bid since I can't access them again once I get it, right?

And one more question -- are all amenities always listed. So if I come across a 2.5 star hotel that also has a gym, can I assume that is NOT the hotel listed?

If you do book a hotel, it would be greatly appreciated if you could list the amenities, as then we can add the new hotel to the board's listings for the area.

If you book a property, you should be able to still see the amenities for the trip in your HOTWIRE account with the information for the trip.

I doubt the 2.5* is the Quality Inn... i think the Comfort Inn Riverfront or La Quinta are more likely and either of these would be my best guess.

The 3* i'm unsure of, but if i had to take a guess (and it really is just a guess) i'd think a new amenity combination for the Holiday Inn Express is possible.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]