Priceline Hotel: 3* Ottawa-Hull (Hull) Holiday Inn Gatineau Plaza La Chaudiere

cheapo2009
By cheapo2009,
in

3* Holiday Inn Gatineau Plaza La Chaudiere

Bid $60 for 4* downtown ottawa

Bid $62 for 4* downtown ottawa+hull

Bid $45 for 3* downtown ottawa+hull

Success. I probably could have gotten less, but I'm happy with this. I just hope there will be free parking around. I was doing what I thought were low-ball bids, so I didn't bother clicking on the PRICELINE link... oops...

I checked after and the least this place has gone for before is 44, so I'm not disappointed, just a bit surprised!

• 3 months later...
3* Holiday Inn Gatineau Plaza La Chaudiere

Bid $60 for 4* downtown ottawa

Bid $62 for 4* downtown ottawa+hull

Bid $45 for 3* downtown ottawa+hull

Success. I probably could have gotten less, but I'm happy with this. I just hope there will be free parking around. I was doing what I thought were low-ball bids, so I didn't bother clicking on the PRICELINE link... oops...

I checked after and the least this place has gone for before is 44, so I'm not disappointed, just a bit surprised!

Was there free parking? If not, what was the charge?

thanks e

Again, for threads that are not 'active', please try to find information such as this thru the hotel's website first rather than bumping a thread that is 3+ months old. The OP may no longer be monitoring this thread and will never even see the question, the parking charge may have changed since their visit (and woulud be current at the hotel's website), and it's entirely possible the OP didn't even drive to this hotel and therefore wouldn't know the parking changes.

From the hotel website:

Parking

Parking Available / 800 Spaces

Daily Self Parking Fee: $13.55 (CAD)

Indoor parking, fee of $13.55 on a 24 hour basis with in and out privileges for hotel guests.

Controlled Access Gates to Parking

Parking Area Equipped with Lights

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]