Priceline Hotel: 4* Chicago (Greater Chicago) Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place

Mudslinger
By Mudslinger,
in

There are currently two 4* hotels listed for this area with the same amenitites, Hyatt & Hilton. The current listing on HW is now missing one of the amenities.

Board Listing Amenities:

Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Current HW Listing:

Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, High-speed Internet Access

Pool is now gone. Any info or ideas on this would be helpful in pinning the exact hotel. I'd prefer the Hyatt as I'm at a convention there.

Dates of stay:

6/23/09-6/26/09

Thanks!

This would be a likely match for the Hilton, as that is now showing on the vacation package side of the service w/o pool, whereas the Hyatt is showing w/pool. While the Hilton wouldn't be as close as the Hyatt, it would still be a very quick cab ride to McCormick. Your convention may also provide transit from the Hilton, as that's a common transit stop when conventions do provide transit.

Please use the site's HOTWIRE link to start your purchase.

This was a pretty sweet win as there are 7 co-located conventions happing at McCormick. Technically I won on my first bid today but yesterday:

bid $79 rejected

added zone rebid $87 rejected

added zone rebid $98 rejected

added zone rebid $105 rejected

added zone rebid $111 rejected

That's why I started so high. Probably could have gotten for less, but 6 co-workers are paying $269 a night so no complaints.

Hyatt Regency Mccormick Place

2233 South Martin Luther King Drive

Chicago, Illinois 60616-9985

312-567-1234

Check-In Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Check-Out Date: Friday, June 26, 2009

Your Offer Price: $98.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 3

Subtotal: $294.00

Taxes and Service Fees: $55.17

Total Charges*: $349.17

Did end up using the $91 a night on hotwire for almost certainly the Hilton. They have posted on their web-site pool closed for renovations.

I did however win the Hyatt McCormick place through Priceline for $98 a night. Check under the Illinois-Priceline board for the details of the post.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]